STV Valve Has A lot of order shipped yesterday ANSI gate valves with 316,Ball Valve,Globe Valve,and Check Valve to South Africa。all the orders were delivered on time .https://youtu.be/mzGjHbmBREM
50 x 4” ANSI 150 WCB/F6 HFS Gate valves & 20 x 3” 150 Y Strainer CF8M ,20×2″316/316 full stellite socket weld globe valves
to ship the warehose of the port
Non-destructive testing is one of the most commonly used methods in the production of steel castings. Non-destructive testing is the detection of defects in surface and internal quality and precision while ensuring that castings are not damaged. . This article will introduce the non-destructive testing according to the testing method of steel castings.
There are many methods for nondestructive testing, and there are four main types commonly used in production: magnetic particle inspection, ultrasonic flaw detection, radiographic inspection, and liquid penetrant inspection.
-VT (Visual Testing)
The Visual Testing is one of the most widely used test method to investigate the surface aspect and observe potential discontinuities or failures, which should be detected under proper lighting conditions, monitored by an instrument able to measure the light intensity, the light meter.
-UT (Ultrasonic Testing)
The Ultrasonic testing is often performed on raw materials but can be also performed on critical areas to have an accurate and reliable detection of material discontinuities: an ultrasonic transducer (Ultrasound test instrument) sends high-frequency vibrations into a material section to find discontinuities which, if found, reflect the vibrations back to the transducer; the result is translated and displayed on an oscilloscope to reveal their extent and location.
-PT (Penetrant Testing)
The Penetrant testing, also called Liquid or Dye Penetrant Inspection, is generally used to locate and detect surface defects (cracks, porosity, leaking points) on non-ferrous and ferrous materials: testing fluid (penetrant) penetrates into the surface-breaking discontinuities and, after adequate penetration time, a developer should be applied: the penetrant is drawn out by capillary action so that an invisible crack becomes visible.
-MT (Magnetic Particle Testing)
The Magnetic Particle Testing is generally used to locate and detect surface sub-surface discontinuities in ferromagnetic materials. The area to be tested is magnetized by direct electric current transmission by a magnetic joke; in case of discontinuity, the magnetic field flowing through the specimen is interrupted and leakage field occurs, iron particles are then applied to the detected area and cluster to form an indication directly over the discontinuity. The indication can be visually detected under proper lighting conditions.
-PMI (Positive Material Identification)
The Positive Material Identification is the elemental identification and quantitative determination in percentage of metallic alloys, without regard to form, size and shape,
Forged steel valves are better than cast steel valves and can withstand large impact forces. Plasticity, toughness and other mechanical properties are also higher than steel castings, but the nominal diameter is relatively small, generally below DN50. Casting valves have lower pressure ratings. Commonly used nominal pressures are PN16, PN25, PN40, 150LB-900LB. Forged steel valve grade: PN100, PN160, PN320, 1500LB-3500LB, etc. Cast steel is mainly used to make parts that are complex in shape, difficult to forge or cut, and require high strength and plasticity.
Casting is liquid molding, and forging is a plastic deformation process. The forged workpiece can improve the internal structure of the structure, the mechanical properties are good, the grains are uniform, and the important laborious workpiece must be forged. The casting will cause structural segregation, structural defects, and of course, casting has its advantages. The forming of complex workpieces is not easy to mold and has been cast.
Forged steel globe valves are available in three bonnet designs. The first type is a bolt type valve cover. The valve body designed according to this design has a valve body and a valve cover connected by bolts and nuts, and a wound type gasket (made of 316 clip flexible graphite). Metal rings can also be used when customers have special requirements. The second design form is a welded bonnet. According to this design, the valve body and the bonnet are screwed and fully welded. All welded connections are also available when the customer has special requirements. The third type is a pressure self-tightening valve cover. The valve designed according to this design form has a valve body and a valve cover which are screwed, and an internal pressure is sealed from the sealing ring.
- Forging steel check valve storage environment should be noted, should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and block both ends of the passage.
- The forged steel check valve should be inspected regularly, and the dirt on it should be removed, and the anti-rust oil should be applied on the surface.
- Forged steel check valves after installation should be regularly inspected to ensure their normal operation.
- Check the valve sealing surface for wear and repair or replace it according to the situation.
- Check the trapezoidal thread wear of the valve stem and stem nut of the forged steel stop valve, whether the packing is out of date, etc., and make necessary replacement.
- Test the sealing performance of the valve to ensure its performance.
- The valve in operation should be in good condition, the bolts on the flange and the bracket are complete, the thread is not damaged, and there is no looseness.
- If the handwheel is lost, it should be timely and not replaced by a spanner wrench.
- The packing gland is not allowed to be skewed or has no pre-tightening clearance.
- If the valve is used in a harsh environment and is susceptible to dirt such as rain, snow, dust, sand, etc., a protective cover should be installed for the valve stem.
- The scale on the forged steel stop valve should be complete, accurate and clear, and the valve seal and cap.
- The problem of depression and crack of the insulated forged steel stop valve.
- Forging steel check valve in operation, avoid knocking on it, or supporting heavy objects.
The principle of selection for forged steel globe valves is:
- The globe valves should be used on the pipeline or device of high temperature and high pressure medium. Such as thermal power plants, nuclear power plants, high-temperature, high-pressure pipelines of petrochemical systems.
- On the pipeline where the flow resistance is not strict on the pipeline. That is, the place where the pressure loss is not considered.
- Small valves can be used with needle valves, instrument valves, sampling valves, pressure gauge valves, etc.
4, there are flow adjustment or pressure regulation, but the adjustment accuracy is not high, and the pipeline diameter is relatively small, such as the nominal diameter of ≤ 50mm pipeline, should be used.
- For small chemical fertilizers and large chemical fertilizers in synthetic industrial production, high-pressure angle shut-off valves or high-pressure angle throttle valves with nominal pressure PN160 nominal pressure 16MPa or PN320 nominal pressure 32MPa should be used.
- In the desiliconization workshop and the easy coking pipeline in the production of alumina Bayer method, it is easy to select the DC type
globe valves valve or the DC type throttle valve with the valve body separated, the valve seat can be removed, and the carbide seal pair.
- In the water supply and heating projects in urban construction, it is known to pass through smaller pipelines, and the cut-off, balance valve or plunger valve can be used, such as the pipeline passing the nominal less than 150mm.
Forged steel globe valves valves pay attention to the problem of the valve in the switch position. The ball valve is normally in the open position during maintenance and maintenance. In special cases, the maintenance is turned off. Other valves cannot be discussed in terms of opening. Forged steel globe valves must be closed during maintenance to ensure that the grease fills the seal groove along the seal. If it is open, the seal grease will fall directly into the runner or valve cavity, causing waste. When the valve is greased, the problem of grease injection is often ignored. The pressure, grease injection amount and switch position are normal during the grease filling operation. However, in order to ensure the grease filling effect of the valve, it is sometimes necessary to open or close the valve to check the lubrication effect and confirm that the valve ball or the surface of the valve is evenly lubricated.
Stainless steel valves are valves made of stainless steel and have better performance. Let’s talk about its main purpose.
Stainless steel valves refer to gates made of stainless steel materials. Stainless steel valves use the industry: food biscuit industry, instant noodles and rice noodle industry, various frozen food dewatering line equipment, glass products industry.
Stainless steel valves are widely used in chemical, petrochemical, petroleum, paper, mining, electric power, liquefied petroleum gas, food, pharmaceutical, water supply and drainage, municipal, mechanical equipment, electronics industry, urban construction and other fields. The valve is a control component in the pipeline fluid delivery system. It is used to change the passage section and the flow direction of the medium, and has the functions of diversion, cutoff, regulation, throttling, check, diversion or overflow relief. Valves for fluid control, from the simplest shut-off valves to the valves used in extremely complex automatic control systems, come in a wide variety of sizes and sizes. Stainless steel valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as water, steam, oil, gas, mud, various corrosive media, liquid metal and radioactive fluid. The working pressure of the valve can be from 0.13MPa to 1000MPa. Temperature from -260 ° C ultra-low temperature to 1430 ° C high temperature
3 Pcs Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve ready for delivery
On 11th April 2019,its the four working day of our company after the Ching Ming Festival,3 pcs of Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve, ASTM B148 C95400, 18 IN CL300, API 594 finsheed the painting and pakcing,Are ready for despatch.
Name: Dual Plate check valve, wafer type.
Design: API 594.
Body: ASTM B148 C95400.
Nominal size: 18 Inch.
Nominal class: Class 300 LB.
Connection ends: wafer type for connection between 2 flange, as per ASME B16.47B.
Face to face: as per ASME B16.10.
Test and inspection: API 598.
Technical parameters and characteristics
|Product||Dual-Plate check valve|
|Nominal diameter||NPS 2” ～ 48”|
|Design temp.||-196℃ ～ 593℃|
|Design pressure||class 150 ～ 1500|
|Material||A216 WCB, WCC, A217 WC6, WC9, C5, C12A, A352 LCB, LCC,|
A351 CF8, CF8M, CF3M, CF8C, CN3MN, CK3MCUN, CN7M,
A890 4A(CD3MN), 5A(CE3MN), 6A(CD3MWCuN),
ASTM B 148 C95800, C95500,C95400
|Design standard||API 594, API 6D|
|Face to Face||ASME B16.10|
|Connection end||wafer, LUG, RF|
|Test standard||API 598, ISO 5208|
|Application||electric power, petroleum refining, petrochemical engineering,|
offshore oil, chemical engineering
|Function 1||With springs, material INCONEL X 750|
|Function 2||Option: Metal seat: stainless steel、Stellite|
|Function 3||Option: Soft seat: EPDM, NBR,VITON|
|Function 4||outside of shaft as old-common design|
inside of shaft as new design, without external leakage
|Function 5||Light weight & compact design|
- The function of the check valve: prevent the medium from flowing backward, prevent the pump and the drive motor from reversing, and release the container medium.
- The check valve refers to a valve that automatically opens and closes the valve flap by means of the flow of the medium itself, and is used to prevent the back flow of the medium, also called a check valve, a check valve, a reverse flow valve, and a back pressure valve. The check valve is an automatic valve.
- The check valve is divided into three types according to the structure: the lift check valve, the swing check valve and the butterfly check valve:
Lift check valves are available in both vertical and horizontal versions.
The swing check valve is divided into three types: single-lobed, double-lobed, and multi-lobed.
The butterfly check valve is straight-through.
The above several check valves can be divided into four types: threaded connection, flanged connection, welded connection and clamped connection.
4, check valve installation (Check Valve) should pay attention to the following matters
A. Do not allow the check valve to bear weight in the pipeline. The large check valve should be independently supported so as not to be affected by the pressure generated by the piping system.
B. Pay attention to the direction of media flow when installing. It should be consistent with the direction of the arrow marked on the valve body.
C. The lift vertical flap check valve should be installed on the vertical pipe.
D. The lift horizontal flap check valve should be installed on the horizontal pipe.
Stainless steel pneumatic ball valve main features
1. The manual part can be made of steel plate pressed handle or stainless steel cast handle. The handle has a limit structure, and the limit is set at the position where the valve is opened and closed. When the valve is used on the key device, the lock block is provided with a lock hole to lock the switch position to avoid misoperation. There are obvious opening and closing signs on the handle.
2. The valve stem is integrally forged and conditioned by Q641F stainless steel pneumatic ball valve manufacturer 182f (1cr13), and the hardness reaches hb220～250. The valve stem is connected to the handle through a flat key or a spline or a deed, which is versatile and easy to assemble and disassemble. The valve stem is provided with an anti-blowing structure.
3. The valve packing is made of braided, flexible graphite sealing ring or tetrafluoroolefin sealing ring, which makes the valve stem achieve reliable sealing under certain lubrication conditions.
4. According to the needs, the ball valve can be designed as an anti-static structure. A conductive spring is arranged between the ball and the valve stem, the valve stem and the valve body to avoid electrostatic ignition and ignite flammable substances to ensure system safety.
5. The sealing pair has various forms. According to different working conditions, soft seal, hard seal, fireproof seat and other structures can be selected; below dn150 is the form of float ball, and below dn200 is fixed ball form.
6. The auxiliary valve sealing structure can be set at the valve seat of the ball valve. The grease filling valve can be installed at the valve seat and the valve stem. It can be temporarily sealed in case of emergency, and the valve stem can be lengthened as needed to be buried.
Valve Manufacturer from year 2003
- Add: 88# ,Jifeng Road,Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province,325025
- Tel: +8615157766245